More fun facts about ancient Celtic marriage laws: There were no laws against interclass or interracial marriage, no laws against open homosexual relationships (although they weren’t considered ‘marriages’ since the definition of a marriage was ‘couple with child’), no requirement for women to take their husband’s names or give up their property, but comedians couldn’t get married
It’s Adam and Eve not Adam Sandler and Eve
Give starving families in developing countries free rice!
For every vocabulary question you answer correctly, ten grains of rice are donated. There’s various levels so if it’s too simple, boost up your vocab level, if it’s too hard then go back down a few. It’s also a good way to help your children/young students practice and expand their vocabulary while donating to a good cause.
Click image to go to the website.
I feel that anyone who believes Romeo & Juliet is about some kind of Great and Timeless Love TM* needs to see this.
WE WERE JUST TALKING ABOUT THIS TODAY IN MY SHAKESPEARE CLASS.
If you go and actually read what Romeo says to Benvolio in the first scene, you will realize that he is only upset because HE WANTED ROSALINE’S BODY AND SHE SAID NO AND SO ROMEO WAS MOPING AND PITCHING A FIT ABOUT IT. Then, the second he lays eyes on Juliet, he’s basically saying
During the balcony scene, Romeo talks about how he scaled the wall of the garden to see Juliet. That is not romantic. That is disrespectful to her. This is a private area of the Capulet home, and Capulet built the wall around it to protect his daughter. This was a time when a woman’s virtue was the most important thing she owned. If Juliet was found with a man in this very private part of her home, everyone would think she was no longer a virgin, her reputation would be ruined, and it would be much harder, if not impossible, for her father to make a good marriage.
Speaking of good marriages, Count Paris is seen as the bad guy because he “comes between” Romeo and Juliet. Capulet had arranged for Paris to marry Juliet in 2 years time, when she would be 16, in a time when most women were already married and mothers by the time they were Juliet’s age at (almost but not quite) 14. Most fathers would have already had their daughters married by now, but he wants to wait two more years AND PARIS IS OKAY WITH THAT. Not only that, but Paris is young (her father could have had her married to a 60 year old man), titled (he’s a fucking Count), wealthy (again, he’s a count, which means Juliet will have financial stability), and, from what we see of him, he is a very good guy. Capulet could have done a LOT worse in choosing his son-in-law.
Finally, here’s something to consider: Juliet was 13, Romeo was 17. Their relationship lasted 3 days, defied their parents, and ended in the deaths of 6 people.
If I ever hear you say that Romeo and Juliet is the greatest love story ever told, I will bitch slap you.
That is all.
THANK YOU! SOMEBODY FINALLY PUT IT IN WORDS FOR ME
It wasn’t a romance. Shakespeare never wrote romances. It was a fucking tragedy you dumb cunts.
Here’s the full video: x
Reblogging for: It wasn’t a romance. Shakespeare never wrote romances. It was a fucking tragedy you dumb cunts.
I save a helpful links so I think “ow,i should made a masterlist”. I only found the link from my bookmarks.
**maybe i renew/add a new link that i found
last updates 21/6/2014
- writing a bitchy character (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10)
- writing a cocky character (1,2,3,4)
- writing a emotion character (1,2)
- How to play a hippie
- Playing the quiet character.
- Portraying the shopaholic.
- Portraying a mute character.
- Portraying a kleptomaniac.
- How to play the stalker.
- Writing distant, indifferent characters.
- How to write a character who stutters.
- Writing a character who is sassy.
- A guide to playing a southern character.
- Portraying characters with crushes.
- How to portray a teen mom.
- How to play a character who is mean.
- How to portray a character high on cocaine.
- Writing a character who is high on amphetamines.
- Playing an efficient male character.
- Portraying the asshole.
- Playing a character who suffers from shyness.
- How to play a mentally ill/insane character.
- Writing a character who self-harms.
- Writing a happy character.
- Writing a character who suffers from night terrors.
- Writing a character with paranoid personality disorder.
- How to play a victim of rape.
- How to RP a blind character.
- Writing a leader.
- Writing a character with Dissociative Identity Disorder.
- Writing a character with depression.
- Writing a character who is homosexual.
- Writing a character with schizophrenia.
- Playing a fe/male character.
- Writing a character with Nymphomania.
- How to write a worry wart.
- How to write a character with HPD.
- How to write a bad ass character.
- Playing a pansexual.
- Tips on writing a drug addict.
- Tips on writing the pregnant female.
- Writing insane characters.
- Playing a character under the influence of marijuana.
- Portraying a character with diabetes.
- How to play a prankster.
- Playing a character who has been adopted.
- Portraying a vampire.
- Playing a character with an eating disorder.
- Portraying a character who is anti-social.
- Portraying a character who is depressed.
- How to portray someone with dyslexia.
- How to portray a character with bipolar disorder.
- Portraying a character with severe depression.
- How to play a serial killer.
- Writing a tomboy.
- Playing a pyromaniac.
- How to write a mute character.
- How to write a character with an OCD.
- How to play a stoner.
- How to write an asexual character.
- How to play a bitchy/vicious character.
- How to play a character with HPD.
- Playing a pregnant woman.
- Playing the burn-out.
- Writing a “nice” character.
- How to play a gentleman.
- How to play a shy/introvert character.
- How to play a naive character.
- Playing characters with memory loss.
- How to write a character who smokes.
- How to write pirates.
- How to write characters with PTSD.
- How to play a character who isn’t ready for sex.
- How to play the geek.
- Playing the manipulative character.
- Portraying a character with borderline personality disorder.
- Playing a character with Orthorexia Nervosa.
- Writing a character who lost someone important.
- Playing the bullies.
- Portraying the drug dealer.
- Playing a rebellious character.
- How to portray a sociopath.
- How to play a swimmer.
- Portraying a ballerina.
- Playing a promiscuous male.
- Playing a character with cancer.
- How to portray a bubbly character.
- How to portray a power driven character.
- How to portray the shy character.
- Playing a character under the influence of drugs.
- Playing a character who struggles with Bulimia.
- Portraying a hippie.
- Portraying sexually/emotionally abused characters.
- Playing a character with asthma.
- Portraying characters who have secrets.
- Portraying a recovering alcoholic.
- Portraying a sex addict.
- How to play someone creepy.
- Portraying a foreigner.
- Portraying an emotionally detatched character.
- How to play a character with social anxiety.
- Portraying a character who is high.
- How to play a strong, female character.
- Writing a character with a hangover.
- Playing angry characters.
- Playing a character who is smarter than you.
- Playing and writing autistic characters.
- Portraying a trans character.
- How to portray a dominant character.
- Playing a character who is faking a disorder.
- Playing a prisoner.
- Playing the opposite sex.
- Portraying a character who has PTSD.
- Playing a character who stutters.
- Portraying characters with Aspergers Syndrome.
- How to play a depressed character who selfharms.
- Portraying the “dumb” character.
- How to portray a lesbian.
- How to play a blind character.
- How to play a sexual assault victim.
- Writing a compulsive gambler.
- Writing a closeted character.
- Playing a werewolf.
- Writing a character with an addiction to sex.
- Writing a character who is drunk.
- Portraying a character who is British.
- Playing a Brit.
- Portraying a character with amnesia.
- Playing heroes.
- Portraying a witty character.
- How to play an INTJ.
- How to play a vampire.
- How to play a character who is manipulative.
- Portraying the natural born leader.
- Portraying the character who is flirtatious.
- Writing a nice character.
- How to portray a character who has asthma.
- Playing a character with ADHD.
- Writing characters with anxiety.
- A Death Scene
- Loosing Someone (2)
- Old Persons
- Physical Injuries (2, 3)
- Sexual Abuse (2)
- Fight Scenes (2, 3, 4)
- How to Describe the Body Shape of Female Characters
- Character Apperance Help
- Words to Describe Voice
- Body Language Cheat Sheet
- Character Development Exercises
- 101 Character Development Questions
- Art of Character Development
- Introducing Characters
- Characters You Need to Reinvent
- Making Characters Likeable
- Heros and Villains
- Describing Clothing
- Understanding Body Language
- 100 Positive Traits
- Mental Illness in Writing
- Conflicts and Characters
- A Guide on Insomnia
- How to portray a German person
- How To Play A Great Villain
- How to write a kick-ass fight scene
- Writing fights blog
- How to play and portray a religious character
- How to rp schizophrenic characters
- Guide to australian slang
- Guide to torturing someone
- Ballet Dancer (2)
- California (2, 3)
- England/Britain (2, 3, 4, 5)
- New York
- The South (2)
- Song Lyrics Masterlist
- Songs for Biographies
- Favorite Quotes: TV and Movies
- Favorite Quotes: Notable Authors
- Favorite Quotes: Celebrities
- Favorite Quotes: Popular Books (2)
- Quotes From Songs
- Character Quotes
- Masterlist of Bio Lyrics
- Masterlist of Bio Quotes
- Masterlist of Song Lyrics
- Biography Lyrics
- A Masterlist of Quotes
- +130 Quotes
- Smut Guide: Casual Sex
- Smut Guide: For Beginners
- How to: Write a First Time Sex Scene Romantically
- How to: Smut - The Bare Bones
- How to: Smut (For Virgins)
- How to: Write Lesbian Smut
- How to: Write Smut (2, 3)
- How to: Write a Blowjob/Prepping for Smut
- Smut Guides of Tumblr
- Tips on Writing Sex Scenes
- A Guide to Language in Smut
- Domination and Submission
- Making Love
- A Smut Guide
- Placement of Speech Tags
- Grammar and Spelling
- Grammar Slammer!
- American vs. British Grammar
- Grammar Girl
- Punctuating Dialogue
- How to Use the Semicolon
- Introduction to the Basic Rules of Punctuation
- Comma 101
- All About Dialouge
- 11 Grammar Tips
- Comma Usage
- Correct Use of Apostrophe
- Transition Words
- 40+ Tips to Improve your Grammar and Punctuation
- Better Writing: Grammar & Spelling
- Semicolons and Colons
- Underlining and Italicizing
- Dashes and Parentheses
- The Ellipsis
- List of 1000+ Adjectives
- painting tutorial
- colour palette (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)
- drawing clothe folding
- avoiding drawing the same face
- draw ice
- anatomy help
- free drawing program (1) (2)
- sai brushes (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)
- draw hair
- drawing ref
- dont know what to draw?
- draw 3D room tut
- drawing eyes
- lip tutorial
- how to draw jeans
- how to draw arms
- expression tutorial
- drawing hair and fur
- drawing cats
- pose reference blog [its actually a blog full of references i-]
- download photoshop
- paint blood
- color blender
- draw hands
- hands 2
- photoshop help (1) (2) (3) (4) (5)
- remove backgrounds from images online
- brush setting ref (SAI)
- kissing ref
- how to draw curls
- realistic woman body ref
- draw knees
- draw feet
- shadow help
- male body
- lips ref
- contouring and highlighting
- draw wings
- change images using blur (PS)
- hat ref
- glowing stuff
- pastel colors
- draw grass
- eyeliner ref
- Painting tutorial
- Female/male arms
- Kneeling + Sitting ref
- Dragon head view tutorial
- SAI brushes 86786
- Drawing expressions
- Sai Brushes 1
- NGE colour palette 1
- 100+ colour palletes
- Avoiding same face
- Face contours/highlighting
- free art MyPaint
- Body anatomy help 1
- How to shift images using blur in PS
- Drawing clothe folding
- How to draw ice
- Colour palette 1
- Colour palette 2
- SAI brush settings 2
- SAI/PS pixel brushes
- Warm/Cool gray
- Flower crown tutorial
- Skin colour palette
- Pink colour sheet
- How to draw butts&thighs
- The male torso
- Drawing glowing stuff in SAI
- Drawing horse/animal legs on humans
- Drawing clouds
- Muscular male with bow stock photos
- Pastel colours
- Drawing grass fields in SAI
- All about the human body
- 20+ colour palettes
- Colour conversion
- Kissing ref
- Creature design
- Colour meanings
- Creating expression
- Tutorial masterpost (100+)
- How to colour
- Pose studies
- Feline comparisons
- How to draw penis
- Leaf pressing
- 100+ anatomy references
- How to draw folds
- SAI brushes 3
- Sitting poses
- Colour palette 4
- Cloud painting
- How to draw 3D rooms
- Colour info
- Colouring ref
- Hair tutorial
- Clothing ref
- Bodies and poses
- SAI brushes 5
- Colour scheme designer
- Folding ref
- Paint tool SAI masterpost
- Drawing ref masterpost (10+)
- How to draw faces
- SAI brushes 4
- Anatomy of mutant humans
- What should I draw?
- Free art software
- pastel colour ref
- Mass art ref
- Soft SAI brushes
- ways to draw stuff
- SAI brush settings
- baseball cap ref
- Penis ref
- Drawing human wings
- Cool free art software
- Huge art ref
- Colour blender
- 2 SAI brushes
- Photoshop for free
- how to apply blush
- how to draw eyebrows
- ombre eyeliner
- lipstick trick
- the kitty eye ^.^
- nude lips
- smokey eye make up
- what you need to know about beauty
- 5 of the best foundations
- best powder foundations
- quick foundation tip
- how to apply liquid foundation
- breaking it down
- makeup highlights tutorial
- blush for your skin tone
- how to apply bronzer
- how to contour your face
- apply blush like a pro
- blush according to your face shape
- d.i.y. gel liner
- get the perfect winged liner
- get winged liner using tape
- awesome eyeliner tricks
- 9 different eyeliner looks
- different eyeliner styles
- guide to applying eyeshadow
- suit your eyeshadow to your eyes
- glittery smoky eye
- get the perfect smoky eye
- a shade for every occasion
- kool-aid lip stain
- best lipsticks for blondes
- hot red lips
- how to get gradient lips
- lipstick shades for fall
- how to make any lipstick look matte
- get soft kissable lips
- long lasting makeup tricks
- victoria’s secret model tips
- saving face
- beginner’s guide
- when will it expire?
- 10 makeup tips from mac
- best tips from professionals
- 18 beauty essentials
- basics you should own
- make-up brush tutorial
- brush tricks
- clean your makeup brushes
- make-up brush guide
- make up hacks
- easy make up tips
- the runaway to gorgeous skin
- winter dryness
- acne foundation routine
- wash your face correctly
- how to wash your face 101
- messy bun tutorial
- different ways to braid
- three-braid updo
- waterfall braid
- how to fishtail
- romantic curls
- braid + bun updo
- how to do pastel hair
- 8 ways to wear a bow
- 4-strand braid
- braided bun
- braided headband
- dutch braid crown
- pin curls!
- how to contour
- everyday makeup routine
- lipstick using crayons
- eyeliner ref wow
- filling in eyebrows
- banana facial mask (moisturizes)
- strawberry facial mask (acne prone skin)
- avocado facial mask (dry skin)
- yogurt facial mask (sensitive skin)
- list of oils to add to your face masks
- already made masterpost :*
- sleep calculator
- survive nature
- tumblr music
- calming rain
- need a hug?
- like the sound of a coffee shop?
- can’t remember the name of a song?
- the thoughts room
- how to love yourself
- upload anything from your iPhone etc. to your laptop
- learn another language
- make HUGE unpoppable bubbles
- play some piano
- draw a stick man and watch the story!
- thousands of stars (you can zoom in/out and learn about them)
- check if a username is taken (any site! twitter/tumblr, etc)
- draws stuff as you move your curser
- tell your thoughts to no one
- play with cob web
- make music with balloons
- learn to play the guitar
- learn to build a ship in a bottle
- learn origami
- learn some yoyo tricks
- make your own stuffed animals
- how to decorate iphone cases
- make a candle
- important things you should remember
- how to kill your anxiety
- how to help someone with their anxiety
- look for literally any book you want (free)
- waterproof your shoes
- know what your emotion is
- how to love yourself
- ultimate writers resources masterpost
- learn how to make punk edits without photoshop
- dont know what to read?
- learn a new habit
- how to answer the top 35 asked questions when applying for a job
- want to draw?
- The quiet place
collar bonesdry thinning hair??
a thigh gapdry peeling skin??
Ice cream or
hip bonesdull eyes??
a nice bodydeath??
Think before you
eatencourage others to throw their lives away by posting your pro-ana shit all over the internet where vulnerable naive teenagers can read and imitate your illness that you don’t even possess.
this needs more notes
this is so fucking important
So a lot of people have been asking me how I gif so I thought it was about time that I do this. I make my gifs from 720p or 1080p videos (I get them from kat.ph and use Utorrent to do it. Make sure you download 720p or 1080p WEB DL videos so they’re higher quality.) I use KMplayer (download here) for screencapping and Photoshop CS5 (download here) to actually gif.
- Hey, I can’t lose this okay.
Homoglyph can do things like:
Unicode text can do things like:
- αη∂ мσяєFor your text to look like this
You go to <html> and type
- <pre> text here </pre>
Inserting link <a href”link”>text</a> ends link
Break in line (like for poetry and stuff or whatever) <liv><br />
For your text to look like this
You go to <html> and type <code> text </code>
Small text with <small> text here </small>
Big text with <big> text here </big>
Center text (idk it works for sbar) <center> txt her </center>
Down text with <sub> text </sub>
Up text with <sup > text </sup>
Bold text <b> txt </b>
Italic text <i> txt </i>
Strikethrough<s> txt </s>